- Sufficient working space, illumination and safety devices.
- Latest configured systems and work stations
- Advance software like auto CAD.
- High precision instruments.
OBJECTIVE: At the end of the course the student will possess knowledge in
Survey field techniques
- Total Station
- Dumpy level
- Plane table
- Pocket stereoscope
- Prismatic Compass
- Surveyor Compass
OBJECTIVE: To introduce the students to draft the plan, elevation and sectional views of buildings in accordance with development and control rules satisfying orientation and functional requirements as per National Building Code.
- Auto CADD
- STAAD pro
Hydraulics engineering lab
OBJECTIVE: Students should be able to verify the principles studied in theory by performing the experiments in lab.
- Pitot tube
- Centrifugal pumps
- Gear pump
- Submersible pump
- Reciprocating pump
- Pelton wheel turbine
- Kaplan turbine
OBJECTIVE: To expose the students to the testing of different materials under the action of various forces and determination of their characteristics experimentally.
- UTM of minimum 400 kN capacity
- Torsion testing machine for steel rods
- Hardness testing machine
- Rockwell Vicker’s Brinnel
- Beam deflection test apparatus
- Le Chatelier.s apparatus
- Vicat’s apparatus
Concrete and highway engineering lab
OBJECTIVE: To learn the principles and procedures of testing Concrete and Highway materials and to get hands on experience by conducting the tests and evolving inferences.
- Concrete Mixer
- Slump cone
- Flow table
- UTM – 400 kN capacity
- Vee Bee Consistometer
- Aggregate impact testing machine
- CBR Apparatus
- Blains Apparatus
- Los – Angeles abrasion testing machine
- Marshall Stability Apparatus
Soil mechanics lab
OBJECTIVE: At the end of the course, students attain adequate knowledge in assessing both Physical and Engineering behavior of soils through laboratory testing procedures.
- Liquid and plastic limit apparatus
- Shrinkage limit apparatus
- Proctor compaction apparatus
- UTM of minimum of 20KN capacity
- Direct shear apparatus
- Field density measuring device
- Triaxial shear apparatus
- Three gang consolidation test device
OBJECTIVE: To understand the sampling and preservation methods and significance of characterization of wastewater.
- Oxygen analyzer
- Ion – selective electrode
- Sodium Potassium Analyzer – Flame Photometer
- Gas Chromatography
- Atomic absorption spectroscopy (Ni, Zn, Pb)
- Nephlo – turbidity meter
- BOD Analyser
- COD Analyser
- Jar Test Apparatus