- Design and implement projects using OO concepts.
- Use the UML analysis and design diagrams.
- Apply appropriate design patterns.
- Create code from design.
- Compare and contrast various testing techniques
- Language like C/C++, Java.
- MS-Office Package.
- LINUX, VISUAL STUDIO 8.0.
- Rational rose
- Design Web pages using HTML/XML and style sheets
- Create user interfaces using Java frames and applets
- Create dynamic web pages using server side scripting
- Write Client Server applications
- Use the frameworks JSP Strut, Hibernate, Spring
- Create applications with AJAX
- Languages: C/C++ and Java.
- Visual C++ with OPENGL
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash for multimedia application.
- Multimedia software and multimedia KIT
- Learn socket programming
- Use simulation tools
- Implement the various protocols
- Analyze the performance of the protocols in different layers
- Analyze various routing algorithms
- Windows XP Operating System
- Languages: C/C++ and Java
- NS2 simulator is used to simulate all the networking protocols
- DNS server
COMPUTER CENTRE LAB
To expose students to FOSS environment and introduce them to use open source packages
- System with the installation of C/C++ languages
- Windows XP Operating System, DOT NET
- Oracle11 g
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING LAB
The student should be made to
- Familiarization with Office software
- Exposure to presentation and visualization tools
- Exposure to problem solving techniques and flow charts
- Familiarization with programming in C
- Language like C/C++, Java
- MS-Office Package